Customer service & support
We have the know-how and the systems to solve your sensing or fluid control needs!
If you need a partner that frees up your valuable engineering time and helps you get the right product for your application, contact us. We have more than two decades of experience in providing sensing solutions to OEM markets worldwide.
Sensortechnics' wide product range of sensors, valves and pumps in combination with our engineering capabilities is at your service to define the best solution for your specific application.Customization can range from modifying standard products to developing complex Plug & Play components according to special customer requests. Our unique product development service is specifically set-up to reduce your development and OEM design cycle time.
- Application engineers evaluate your sensor requirements
- Full documentation with proposal
- Rapid prototyping
- Vast experience from hundreds of projects in medical, environmental, semiconductor and industrial applications
- Chip-On-Board (COB)
- Assembly technologies
- SMT capabilities
- Pick and place of smallest components onto PCBs, ceramics and flexible substrates
- Modular flow production
Calibration and testing
- Pressure sensors from 0.25 mbar up to 1,000 bar (0.1 inH2O up to 20,000 psi)
- Miniature valves and pumps
- Custom sensing or fluidic control systems
- For air, gas and liquid media
- Analog and digital output signals
- Housings out of aluminium, stainless steel, plastic etc.
- Ultra small size or heavy duty
- Any media connection and electrical termination
- ISO 13485:2003 and ISO 9001:2008 certified
- Exclusive parts tracking system
- TÜV and NIST standards
- Special calibration protocols
- High precision digital measurement and calibration systems
For support, you may contact us directly in our Munich location, Germany or through a local distributor close to you. Worldwide contacts for sales and support are listed here.
Office hours in Puchheim near Munich/Germany are from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (4 p.m. on fridays) CET (GMT+1). At any time you may contact us by fax +49 89 800 83-33 or E-mail at email@example.com
Our team of experienced application engineers will give you free consultation about your specific requirements. Please find the responsible application engineer at Sensortechnics for your area here.